Smoked Duck Breasts with Orange Marmalade Sauce
Recipe by Muurikka Electric Smokers
Just follow our easy to use Electric Smoker Recipe for that perfect Smoked Duck with Muurikka – Makes Mouth Watering Meals Easy.
- 4 Duck breasts with skin on
- Salt and pepper
Orange Marmalade Sauce
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (light)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Directions for smoking duck breasts:
- Season the duck lightly with a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Warm a pan and place the breasts with their skin side down. Fry on medium heat until the duck is crispy in colour while constantly removing any deposits from the tray. Turn the breasts over and cook for a few minutes.
- Place the duck breasts in the electric smoker and smoke for approximately 8 minutes.
- Once complete, remove the breasts from the electric smoker and wrap the finished breasts in foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. This will allow the juices to settle.
Directions for the Orange Ginger Marmalade:
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce combine orange marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Bring to a full boil, on medium heat while stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer for three to four minutes.
- Serve with the duck.
Muurikka Electric Smokers - just change the chips and taste the difference.
Wood chips used - pecan.
MUURIKKA ELECTRIC SMOKER | SMOKED SNAPPER RECIPE HERE