Electric Smoker Recipes
served with Tomato Salsa Sauce
Ingredients for Smoked Eggplant:
- 3 Eggplants
Ingredients for the Tomato Salsa Mixture
- 2 Clove garlic
- 3 Large tomatoes
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 tsp Dried thyme or basil
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
Instructions on How To Smoke the eggplant.
- Insert grooves into the eggplant, lightly salt and allow to rest for about 20 minutes.
- Dry the eggplant and place on the electric smoker grill tray.
- Place the grill tray in the Muurikka Electric Smoker smoke the eggplant for about 40 minutes.
- Take the eggplant out of the smoker and allow to cool.
- Once cooled cut in half and remove the skin.
To Make the tomato salsa mixture:
- Chop the tomatoes, crush garlic and slice the onions, season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to the mixture and mix well.
How to serve smoked eggplant:
Either make a smoked Baba Ghanoush and serve as a side dish or cut the eggplants in half and serve with tomato salsa mixture and meal of your choice.
Muurikka Electric Smokers make meals ready in minutes.