Easy Smoked Vegetables Recipe
in the Muurikka Electric Smoker
How tasty are these Vegetables in the Electric Smoker?
Not only good for you but easy to do it yourself with Muurikka
- 2 large carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks.
- 2 medium-size unpeeled kipfler potateoes, cut into quarters
- 2 medium-size unpeeled sweet potatoes, cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil and more for drizzling
- Fine sea salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (to garnish)
- Coat the vegetables with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your Electric Smoker by adding the wood chips
- Place your mixed vegetables on the grill plate, turn electric smoker on and smoke for approximately 40 minutes.
- Turn off your Electric Smoker and transfer the vegetables to a serving dish. Drizzle with olive oil if required and garnish with chopped parsley.
Our Muurikka ELECTRIC SMOKER makes cooking easy without the hassle of fire, gas or coals.