MUURIKKA ELECTRIC SMOKERS
Ways to Add Smokey Flavours to Food
IT'S SIMPLY NOT JUST SMOKED SALMON!
With our Electric Smoker you can cook and add smokey flavours to fish, meat, sausages, cheese or vegetables.
- Salt and season or marinate fresh produce (optional).
- Sprinkle a thin layer of clean coarse wood chips suitable for food smoking on the chip plate. You can purchase different types of wood chips from any major BBQ store within Australia.
- Place the chip plate in the Electric Smoker and let it rest on the supports above the resistor (do not place the chip plate directly on the resistor).
- You can add more wood chips or moisten the chips if they char too fast.
- Try adding more brown sugar mixed with fresh herbs to the wood chips. Fresh rosemary is perfect for smoked lamb and fresh dill is a perfect combination for smoked salmon or trout recipes.
Simply change the trips and taste the difference in our easy to use Muurikka Electric Smoker.